• We deliver a host of network services directly – non-third-party reliance and in-house expertise.
• Continuous monitoring and management of customer sites and connections.
• Proactive account management preventing loss or down-time for resilient/on demand applications.
• Operate, monitor, and manage network infrastructures across Ka, Ku and cellular services (model may vary depending on territory)
• Network design and implementation
• Remote diagnostics and correction
• 24 hour ‘always on’ approach
• Security by design philosophy, which reduces risk for our customers
• Network architecture designed to support security and operational environments
• Analyse and test risk in communications and equipment on suppliers and third parties
• Penetration testing
• Secure locations for service provisions
• Continuous monitoring for unusual activity to protect business and customers
• In-house security consultancy
• UK teleport partner leveraging level 4 security team and ISO27001 accreditation
• Follow best practice and security standards
• Cyber Essentials Plus Accreditation
We can increase bandwidth to support incident demand. our satellite capacity is not shared with third parties and cannot be commandeered by other operators or users under any circumstances.
All of this is managed securely, in real-time 24/7 via Excelerate’s privately managed Network Operations Centre, ensuring there cannot be one single point of failure in the connection to broadband.
Our KA satellite provision provides a satellite broadband service of up to 10 Mbit/s download speeds and up to 4 Mbit/s upload speeds on Eutelsat’s low contended network and complements our ultra-resilient and highly robust Enhanced Resilience Satellite Network (KU Service) that has already proved to be successful across the emergency services to date.
Whilst designed to be robust enough to deal with exceptionally challenging environments, our KA Satellite Platform is also physically suited for use on smaller vehicles and is used widely in local service providers such as mobile libraries and community projects to security and transport & utilities. Our SuperSat hardware and airtime package is currently being utilised in oil & gas, utilities, local government, construction, security and more.